July 15, 2011

The magic has finally come to an end, it's weird knowing there will be no more Harry Potter movies. Though I cannot say I have read all the books, I remember them being popular from grade school and enjoyed all the movies I did see. Some people don't really understand the fascination, but I think this quote by Stephen King summarizes it perfectly:

Harry Potter is all about confronting fears, finding inner strength, and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend.


The last movie was just right, it's all what King has stated with lots of meme worthy moments that made the whole cinema laughed. The Harry Potter series truly has a significant impact, I'm sad to see it all come to a close.

No comments:

Post a Comment