August 2, 2011

The end of Summer quarter is near!

Summer session is almost over and just in time too! The month of August seems to be have a lot of events lined up for me; an old friend's wedding reception, my niece's christening, and more late nights out with my friends. I can't wait until the end of this week, until I am free to spend my days out in the warm weather and/or at work- which I'm not complaining about.

I'm actually surprised at how fast this year has gone by and how much has changed thus far. I've learned to accept change and welcome it into my life instead of be scared of what the future might hold. There's still so much for me to explore, time to grow and discover what makes me happy. 

It's been a pretty hectic and stressful few months, but I can honestly say I haven't felt this at ease and content in a while. 

The Secret of the Law of Attraction has also helped keep me sane. 
Like attracts like. Ask the universe and you shall recieve :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment