September 21, 2011

Seabright Beach | Santa Cruz, Ca


 KN and I decided to beat the heat and headed to Santa Cruz for burgers and ideally an even tan. As with coastal weather, it decided to throw fog in our faces and play us hot 'n' cold (literally). 

We ate at Betty Burgers and it was delicious! Five Guys, who? I even finished my burger, even though I wasn't exactly hungry. That says a lot! Then after our meal, we headed to Seabright Beach away from the touristy traps and typically more garbage ridden shores. The beach was barely occupied with only a few groups here and there, just enough to go people watching. After being caught laughing at our single- serving beach neighbors and sinking into the sand. My day away came to an end, after getting Slurpee's ... obviously!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment