September 30, 2011

The start of a new season

The start of the new quarter and my body combating a flu is definitely a clear message Fall is near.

This quarter has definitely been a rough start, since I decided to end the summer with a bang (that I do not regret). Waking up at 6 A.M. is definitely the earliest I've woken up for class since high school, along with fighting through traffic; with a fever, hot flashes, cold chills and body aches. It's been pretty hellish, but I'm still pushing through. This quarter by far has probably been my most expensive and probably more difficult than my past quarters, but I'm ready to buckle down and do work.

Since school started I've been pretty much been stuck with my head in the clouds, usually spacing out, not really sure what to think. I feel like things are really good right now, but for some reason I sense a bit of panic. I guess I'm trying to go with the flow and trying to embrace how good things are right now. I suppose I'm being kind of pessimistic, even though I'm trying to forget about past patterns and trying to change that kind of negative mind set. There's something really promising about the kind of relationship I'm in at the moment though, because for the first time I don't think I've really been this honest or truly myself around someone I've actually liked- excluding my best girl friends.

Fall 2011, come at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment