November 21, 2011

thanksgiving week

This week needs to go by quicker. I'm looking forward to all the good eats, family time and friend time I'm expecting this week. It'll also be my 21st birthday weekend, which hasn't really been something I can look forward too since I'm still recovering from a recent kidney infection.

I don't know what it is about this month, but it's leaving me with a cloud over my head. Perhaps it's the gloomy and cold weather? I usually love the cold days, I guess I'm just realizing how different things have been since last year. My closest friends away from home and my family breaking yearly traditions to have more convenient plans this year. Change is difficult to bare with.

I wish I had more control in my life, everything seems so unorganized and unexpected it's making me feel uneasy. It's chaotic but not at the same time. I tend to say the last statement a lot at work. It's a strange feeling to feel stressed, when it shouldn't really be.

This rant is as unorganized as my thoughts are, I don't know what I'm doing anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment