November 9, 2011

Tired and uninspired

Tired, uninspired, and insecure. Three words, that have been constant themes in my life lately.

Sleep doesn't come easily anymore and proves to be more and more of a necessity than before. I go to bed and before I know it, it's time to be up. Life at the moment just seems to be so constant, it lacks downtime from what I remember and even my goals seem so distant. I don't want to confess that I may have started to give up because I don't plan on doing so, but just might be the case right now. I have the reoccurring feeling of insecurity for the oddest reason, leaving me more sleepless at night and more lost in thought in confusion as to why I'm feeling this way.

This is uncertainty might be due to stress, maybe it's just me realizing that life is passing me by or maybe it's just from the past years of repetitive disappointment that lingers around forewarning me to expect the worst. It's days like today, that leave me restless and confused as to what I exactly need.

No comments:

Post a Comment