December 16, 2011

Starting and ending my Friday right!

 

Started off my Friday morning with having take out Dim Sum at Khoa's house. Ended up working dinner shift and contemplated going to a frat party in Downtown San Jose. Even through the exhaustion I ended up going anyways. The house was packed and was really interesting, it had an eerie yet welcoming vibe to it. Downstairs was House/Electro music and upstairs was the bar and Top 40/Hip-Hop. Let's just say I stayed downstairs for most of the night. It was pretty eventful, from feeling the floor literally shake beneath my feet, someone puking on the speakers, finding a Krispy Kreme in my hand and finding the car I rode in ticket free while the car right behind us was fined. 

That's what I call a fun day!


No comments:

Post a Comment