June 16, 2012

June Pick Ups: F21 and H&M




 Forever 21 Silver Collar Necklace & Pink Nailpolish
H&M White Shorts & Gold Studded Bracelet

I've been wanting to get a simple silver collar necklace for a while to pair with my collared button up shirts and found this one at Forever 21. I also picked up this dusty rose pink nail polish, since I thought it was perfect for the summer season and would be a great addition to my nail polish collection.

The white shorts I scored for $5 at H&M Las Vegas when I was there last weekend and couldn't pass up the gold studded bracelet. I'm getting into gold & silver pieces lately.

Just a few items for June's pickups I'm planning on wearing often during this summer.

3 comments:

  1. Great finds! Everything looks lovely :)

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete