July 23, 2012

July Pick Ups: Free Runs & Neon


Free Run+ 2 / Forever 21 Neon Tanks & Gold Collar Necklace / VS Pink Black Bra

I've been wanting to get back into running lately and thought that the Free Run 2's looked the best out of it's line. I'm also shocked to find myself liking it's bright purple color, when I'm used to more neutral or simple colors. These are so comfortable, I can't wait to pound some pavement with these. I also had a Forever 21 gift card, so I used it when I found this awesome gold collar necklace and neon bright tops. The tops were B1G1 free so I went for the neon to spruce up my closet for summer. Also grabbed a new black bra from VS, since I've seemed to outgrown my other ones. Can't wait to wear them all!

1 comment:

  1. need forever21 in italy!!!!!

    www.topdirectives.com

    take a look ; )

    ReplyDelete