February 17, 2013

Under water

Winter 13' quarter is definitely consuming me.

Just like last quarter I decided to solely focus on my studies. That meant little to no outings with friends, limited time with the boyfriend and more time with my studying alone in my room. This dedication and self discipline led me to get an A in Biology and a B in Chem which was very rewarding.

However, this quarter even with the same amount of effort it's just not the same. I have added new priorities to my life and further removed most social activities out in hopes of achieving the same results as last quarter.

I guess this is just a little friendly reminder to stay motivated and disciplined in whatever you choose to achieve. A little suffering and hard work now will pay off in the end. 

1 comment:

  1. Definitely. I'm at the point in my college career where senioritis hit like two years too soon. Stay positive and motivated!

    ReplyDelete