April 17, 2013

Ipsy Bag April 2013

Took this little bag a bit longer than usual to reach me, but it's finally here! Let's see what I got!

 
  
 
 
I'm pretty impressed with this month's bag as it comes with two full sized items and the products look very promising. The bag itself is not the prettiest but definitely feels sturdier than the past Ipsy bags. I received Sation Nail Laquer in Love At First Byte, Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal, Mica Beauty Shimmer Powder in 72 Earth and Be a Bombshell Blush in Beach Please. 

Lovely products that will be perfect for spring. The nail polish is sheer, but when applied in layers is a very nude, coral shade. The blush is very pigmented and is true to it's color in the container, so a little goes a long way. I can't wait to try out the rest of this bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment