April 24, 2013

Yelp Event ArtHouse Preview Party | Downtown San Jose, California

Yelp threw a small event that did a collaboration with ArtHouse, which hosted a preview party. This was no usual Yelp event as it was art based, but that made it nothing short of fun. My friend Jenny accompanied me where we got to do artsy fartsy things and look through the galleries located in downtown San Jose. I never knew we had such great galleries so close to home. I got to make my mother a hand made plate, observe art and get to finally try the Grilled Cheese Bandits gourmet grilled cheeses. Such a wonderful event, it's events like these that I feel are definitely needed to get back in touch with our creativity and away from our computers and phones.

See what we did and saw during the event!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment