May 7, 2013

Rose Gold Makeup Inspired by itsjudytime

 
Did this makeup video inspired by Judy from itsjudytime because I'm in need of a change and I'm willing to try new fun colors this Spring! The tutorial she did was called Rose Gold & Purple Eyeshadow. I'm a big fan of Judy, as well as her husband Benji and their adorable baby Julianna. I thought this tutorial I did my makeup based off of was the perfect pop of color mixed while still using neutral colors. 

I recorded off of my MacBook pro, so it's not entirely the best quality. Perhaps I'll use my camera next time. Hope this helps some people and helps spread the word on how awesome she is! I'm also thinking of challenging myself to try out her makeup tutorials, that'd be interesting and maybe it'll get myself a little more accustomed to using more bright and fun colors.

 In case you didn't catch it, here's a list of what I used:
Pixi- Flawless & Poreless Primer
Coastal Scents- 88 Original Palette
The Balm- Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter
Eyeko- Skinny Eyeliner
Sephora- 18k Gold Eyelash Curler
Model Co- Lash Xtend Mascara
e.l.f.- Baked Blush in Rich Rose
L'Oreal- Infallible Lipstick in 819 Forever Frappe
Buxom- Gloss in Copacobana

No comments:

Post a Comment