June 3, 2013

OOTD: Cut Out & High Waisted

I'm wearing all bargain pieces that I got from Crossroads Trading Co. and eBay! They were all a steal, you won't believe how much this outfit cost. Check out the pieces and more pictures after the jump!



Fremont Cut Out Blouse & American Apparel Shorts



Buckle Boots from eBay
I got these items last month when I did a big Crossroads Trading Co. haul and got these awesome boots from eBay.
  1. Fremont Cut Out Blouse: Was sold at the Barney's co-op, but I managed to snag it for $3.50
  2. American Apparel Stretch Twill High Waisted Side Zipper Short: $55.00, but got it for $7.00
  3. Buckle Boots: $30.00 on eBay new
I guess you could say I got pretty lucky finding the pieces I did! Love the blouse, it's made of silk and has cut outs perfect for summer. The shorts are a perfect basic staple for any closet, though it is kind of short. The boots were inspired by Jenn Im of clothesencounters, they're high, comfy and add edge. Just a simple outfit I wore for California's typically warm day.

No comments:

Post a Comment